Home » Topic » Getting Phat: The Listener's Turn

Getting Phat: The Listener's Turn

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Miscellaneous! Getting Phat Getting Phat: The Listener's Turn

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CrimsonCommand 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JayHeltonator
    Participant

If you all are interested, why don’t we make a getting phat thread for us to talk about our lives? Same way the hosts do in Getting Phat. Just an idea to liven up the forums.

Skoll Hati

Start it up man! What are your goals? Potential New Years resolutions/goals?

JayHeltonator
    Participant

New Years goals:

I’m a powerlifter and would like to finally break the 500lb squat barrier, along with a 300lb bench press and 600lb deadlifts.

I would like to get in the habit of being a completionist with video games.

I’d like to spend money on traveling with my girls since we is spent the last year saving money.

I’m in school for software development, so I have a goal of coding 150 programs my Christmas (smaller programs, nothing robust)

FeliciaNomiko

Funny you should say that Jarrett, I want to get into powerlifting this year. I love lifting weights so it’s time to do something structured with a real goal.

Going to write a book this year and I’m doing a video series about it on YouTube with my husband so it’s going to get done somehow.

I’m doing the 52 books thing with the guys, though it’s pretty much going to be all fiction.

I’m going to keep a list of the movies I watch, books I read, games I finish and TV seasons I watch this year. Just out of curiosity.

CrimsonCommand
    Participant

I know this is way late, but I was just kind of browsing around. @felicianomiko, good luck with the book, it’s an incredibly long process. Especially editing, I recommend getting someone good at editing to do it, you miss so much reading over it yourself. I’ve just finished writing a book and it’s in cover design right now before it goes out for publishing so if I can help in anyway, please let me know.

I’ve never really done goals for the year, but I do have a few this time:
    -Finally get that book out
    -Fix up my bathroom
    -Start digital fabricating again
    -Expand on my thesis work a little bit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar