Home » Topic » Forcible Entry. A potential end to the show's Nintendo drought

Forcible Entry. A potential end to the show's Nintendo drought

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums [Nude]Clan [Nude]Clan Show Discussion Forcible Entry. A potential end to the show's Nintendo drought

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  D-Rom0826 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

D-Rom0826

I’ve decided to make a forcible entry to [Nude]Clan, but I need help narrowing down my choices. I’m going to submit four games in order to give each game a 25% chance of being selected. Out of these games I’m going to list, comment which four you would like to see [Nude]Clan review. The four with the most interest are the four I will submit. Help me put an end to [Nude]Clan’s Nintendo drought!
    1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    2. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
    3. Pokemon FireRed
    4. Pokemon LeafGreen
    5. Pokemon HeartGold
    6. Pokemon SoulSilver
    7. Super Mario World
    8. Super Mario Bros. 3
    9. Super Mario Galaxy
    10. Super Metroid
    11. Resident Evil 4
    12. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Shouri Elemente

I vote for making joe play Super Metroid and Link to the Past

blackmagejustin

Gotta vote for link to the past. They used to talk about the Zelda podcast they were thinking of doing. It would be perfect.

Shinryu
    Participant

12. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

This this this. It would also be a nice way to ease them into Nintendo games since most of them have experience with RPGs and Joe has said numerous times he isn’t good at platformers like the Mario Bros games and they did review Pokemon Go so technically they did do a Pokemon review already.

Zelda game would be nice too.

Lokilionhart

Joes already supposed to drop a MARIO 3 review soon..idk if he’s beat it before but world 8 is very hard and am looking forward to hearing how it goes.. I already know Craig wants everyone to play Link to the past but if I’m not mistaken at the very least Joe hasn’t played Ocarina of Time so I vote this.

Cory Bonsack

Ocarina of time

Ocarina of Time definitely, Thousand-Year door would be fun but it might take to long, maybe Super Mario World, although Joe says he sucks at platformers so it would be bad if he couldn’t beat it.

Super Mario 3! It’s tough but it is doable, and feels so rewarding when you do!

Link to the past, ocarina would also be good. Also resi 4, although it’s not necessarily Nintendo exclusive.

JayHelton
    Participant

A link to the past!

D-Rom0826

I’m not sure if they mentioned it on the latest episode of [Nude]clan, but the games I submitted are:
    1) Paper Mario: TTYD (This had the most votes)
    2) Super Metroid
    3) Super Mario Galaxy
    4) The Legend of Zelda: ALTTP
    The couple will be Joe and Schweiss. Thanks for the help everyone.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar