Home » Topic » Final FAN-tasy

Final FAN-tasy

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  WannaBe 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

WannaBe
    Participant

Hey guys. So while I was listening to the ‘Farewell to FFXI’ episode I was reminded of something. One the the LBR hosts mentioned 8-bit theater. For those of you who don’t know, its a Final Fantasy 1 web comic that was started about 16 years ago, using the origial game sprites and some ‘creative’ photo-shopping. Basically, it’s a cast of very caricatured FF classes with a sort of Final Fantasy meets Looney Toons sense of humor. It’s very silly, but something I think most die hard FF fans can relate to.

For anyone whose interested it can be found on the creators site:

Episode 001: We’re going where?

There is also an animated version of the first few chapters as well (the audio isn’t the best):
    http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/8bittheater

To be honest I hadn’t thought about it in years, but hearing it again got me interested to go back and give it another look. This little trip down memory lane has started to remind me of some other fan made videos I used to watch back in the day too. So what about you all, does anyone else remember this, or have any other favorite fan made content related to FF?

Also, just as a disclaimer, I had nothing to do with the creation of this content and do not in any way mean to take credit for it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar