Home » Topic » FF Brave Exvius

FF Brave Exvius

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  FeliciaNoMiko 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Nox@night88
    Participant

Ok, so I realize that mobile games are downed on this forum, but since Kaleb gave FF Brave Exvius a shoutout during the last episode (and wrote a good blog on it), I’d like to drum up some excitement about this game. I think that if you’re a fan of turn-based JRPG games you’ll like this game, especially since it’s so friendly to FTP players (IMO).

Also, some of the best characters to be released are coming out this weekend (as well as a great experience point event), so now is the time to get started.

I’ve finished almost everything I can do at this point, so if you need any help we can get a discussion going here. Anyone else playing this besides me and Kaleb?

Branny
    Participant

I was really hyped for this game. I was once a very very hardcore brave frontier player, so FFBE was like heaven sent.

Sadly I lost interest in it because it pretty much has the same problems that made me stop playing BF. It’s a huge money sink.

I haven’t given up on it entirely, but I refuse to spend money on gatcha games anymore. (GATCHA is a gambling system where you spend money in hopes to get a great prize, but it’s usually crappie in most cases.)

I’ve been playing free since it’s launch, haven’t really gotten anything good cause of it. The system seems very adamant about giving me the common units that don’t evolve past 3/4.

Nox@night88
    Participant

I understand where you’re coming from. When you “summon” your units I do get some units that cap at 3/4*, but I’ve also gotten Kuja, Terra, and Locke. Plus, your 3 main characters can go to 5*. Lasswell and Fina are good characters, and Rain is ok.

I don’t believe in spending a ton of money on these types of games. I’d be willing to spend a few bucks here and there, but not to the extent that is required of most games to get to the top. I don’t think this game is like that. I played Clash of Clans and currently play Clash Royale. Both of those require you to sink thousands of dollars into the game if you want to get to the top. With FFBE, I’ve been able to do everything (even beat the tough optional bosses) without spending a dime. We’ll see if that continues.

FeliciaNomiko

I just down loaded it myself and while I’ve only gotten in around 30 min of play, it has been a lot of fun. I am liking it better than the other one who’s name escapes me at the moment. The music is very good, and I have this feeling they just had a guy rework some of Uematsu’s stuff, but it’s working for me. Reminiscent of the old but still new. Looking forward to some more time to get into it soon. So once again I have three FF games I am in the middle of playing. Argh.

Nox@night88
    Participant

I realize that most people don’t play this game, but in case it helps here is a website with very useful FFBE info.

http://www.exviuswiki.com

FeliciaNoMiko
    Participant

And this update messed it up. It’s super crash-tastic, which they are working on. I was working around it until today. Now I’m stuck in a crash loop. I’m in a fight and it just crashes every time loads. Over and over.

Nox@night88
    Participant

Wow. That hasn’t happened to me at all since the update. I’m on iOS with an Iphone 5c. What device are you playing it on?

FeliciaNoMiko
    Participant

An iPad 2 mini and a lot of people are having issues, they even posted a little note about it in the game as an announcement. It ran perfectly fine before the update. That’s the joy of code. Fix one bug or tweek one thing, find 5 other problems. I’m sure they are working on it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar