Home » Topic » Doom Review rant

Doom Review rant

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  GantyRose 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Branny
    Participant

Just finished the episode, it was pretty good.

The sneeze rant was pretty amusing.
    I totally got the point, but I’m the type of person that always blesses someone when they sneeze. When I sneeze and the people around me says nothing, it kinda pisses me off. Not offended, but annoyed.

Its not really a religious thing or trying to shove your soul back in. I’m a southern boy and manners are a big thing for me. Its something that was burnt into my mentality and I almost can’t help it. I guess it’s kinda empty like the saying sorry comment, which I to avoid saying. It’s actually better to respond in a positive manner when you’ve upset someone. Like making someone wait on you, don’t say sorry. Instead I thank them for waiting. It usually helps more then throwing a empty apology.

Same thing with Kaleb’s “how are you?” Mini rant. I can’t stand short/lazy replies. I asked you a question dammit, would it kill you to have some common courtesy?

Anyways, funny lil bit in the review.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by  Branny.

Cory

So this might be bullshit but you tend to believe everything you hear when you are young. I was told that people say bless you after you sneeze because you heart actually stops beating while you are sneezing. Again, I have no research to back this up. This is just something I remember someone telling me.

Branny
    Participant

I believe your heart does stop for a moment when you sneeze actually.

My parents were really hardcore about manneers.. so not blessing someone was considered really rude.

GantyRose
    Participant

Sneezing can actually kill you!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1223959/Burst-eardrums-broken-backs-death–dangers-sneezing.html

http://www.healthxchange.com.sg/News/Pages/Sneezing-may-cause-sudden-death.aspx

More strange things your body does that can kill you

Nature is scary man. I always bless people when they sneeze, just a habit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar