Home » Topic » Dissapointment

Dissapointment

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fruff 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

fruff
    Participant

This isn’t really a question. I am just want to voice my displeasure. I just listened to the last episode, and Kaleb Craig said that Breath of Fire III did not win the vote. That is such a god damn good game. Screw the votes guys, you should really play it!! I hope you get to play it soon. I usually search for podcasts at work to listen to based on subject matter. For instance, if I want to hear about Final Fantasy one day, I look for that. If I want to hear about Chrono Trigger, I look for that. NO ONE has a decent podcast about Breath of Fire III. Fill the void my friends, fill the fucking void.

abrack
    Participant

I still think something shady happened with that vote. No way Alone in the Dark beats Dark Souls or Breath of Fire legitimately. And the poll got like a million times more votes than any other poll so far.

Cory Bonsack

Someone check the Alone in the dark redditt.

fruff
    Participant

I do not know what the hell happened, but all I know is that this void in my life must be filled. I demand it. I must have justice.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar