Home » Topic » Did Joe Beat Blood-Borne?

Did Joe Beat Blood-Borne?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cory 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Cory

Kaleb Craig did not ever beat Shadow of Mordor.

Joe got carried in a multi-player game but still counts as beating it.

Aforextreme
    Participant

Joe beat Bloodborne. When I played it years ago, I chose the same ending because I just wanted to be done with the game, and I consider it beat. (I plan to go back one of these days and try to beat Gehrman and the Moon Presence, though. Possibly attempt to platinum the game too.) My girlfriend called in help on a lot of the bosses and I’d still consider her beating the game, as well. And she DID fight Gehrman and the Moon Presence. Calling in help is a totally viable, deliberate aspect of the series.

Lokilionhart8

I don’t think he beat the game. I had a really hard time in Dark Souls2 and I summoned someone for the boss fight and maybe got in 2-3 hits and the other player destroyed the boss. Afterword I immediately knew I bitched out in no way felt like I beat the game. Someone being in my game and doing everything doesn’t mean when they beat everything that I can claim i did it

abrack
    Participant

There’s really no question, he beat it. I don’t even understand the argument that he didn’t beat it. He played the game from beginning to an end and occasionally utilized a multi-player feature.

Alastor

Technically yes, but carried so hard that it holds little to no value whatsoever. Can’t really blame Joe though, it was voted in wasn’t it? People should have saw this coming and not voted for a complete waste of time of a review.

Cory

When you played Super Mario Brother 3 with an older sibling. You died every level and your brother beat ever level and beat the game. Does that still count as you beating the game? You did not beat 1 level but you still played every time it was your turn.

I say Joe beat the game. He may have not done it the way you would have wanted him to. But he still beat it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar