Home » Topic » Diablo 3

Diablo 3

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  delraypete 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Branny
    Participant

I heard you guys are gonna play some Diablo 3 in the future?

What versions will everyone be using during the play if so.

If you plan on playing the ps4 version, let me know. I have a few maxed characters that are all fairly geared out. I never get to play with anyone, so it would be awesome to have some friends. Lol

kcraigf
    Keymaster

We will totally be playing on ps4. They don’t wanna power level so can’t use high level guys. We’re gonna make new ones which is cool since I’m trying to play this fucker, but I’m always up for playing diablo so hit me up man.

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Oh and it’s the ultimate evil edition so it has the expansion.

Branny
    Participant

Yeah, ps4 only got ultimate evil.

Well I can always make a new character and tag along if I catch ya’ll. I used to play religiously on the pc version and then I beat ps4. The rift grind isnt very appealing by yourself, so I just farmed till I had the best sets for my guys and then stopped playing.

kcraigf
    Keymaster

I need to get all the guys to lv 70 so I’m cool with playing anytime.

Branny
    Participant

Alright, im usually always on. Just message me or something. It’s been awhile since I actually played diablo 3. Lol

Shinryu
    Participant

Same with me Branny I have Diablo 3 on Ps4 and am willing to play.

Branny
    Participant

Hit me up then. I got on today to make sure everything was still there. My ps3 version was deleted randomly whend it first came out. It was devasting to lose all thoset hours. But ps4 is still good.

FeliciaNoMiko
    Participant

I have the game on PS4 and a character, not maxed out, I have not finished the game and would be willing to start a new character if you need/have room for another player when the time comes. My husband and I have played it, but he is getting bored of it so we play Helldivers a lot now. Couch co-op is so hard to find these days. Though as things stand, FFXV might have to come first, which I totally understand. Like, no contest.

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Well looks like we’re all up for playing haha.

Branny
    Participant

Mhm.. I wanna level a monk if I join yall. I guess it depends on what everyone else plays.

kcraigf
    Keymaster

I need to do a witch doctor, and a demon hunter.

Branny
    Participant

I love my demon hunter, such a fun class.

kcraigf
    Keymaster

I like the barbarian and crusader classes.

Branny
    Participant

Both of those felt so slow for me, but the barb was my first max on the pc version.

DH is my main on the ps4 though. I have a maxed and well geared magician too. Everything else is just everywhere.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar