Home » Topic » Decide for me

Decide for me

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Branny 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Branny
    Participant

Since we don’t have a random game forum, I’ll just post these topics here.

I need the members of the forum to decide what game I play next.

The choices are..

Xenoblade Chronicles X
    Grand Kingdom
    Tokyo Mirage Session #FE

XBC X will be a second try into the game. I bought it at launch, but I stopped playing for no real reason. So this would be a new game.

While I wait, I’ll be hunting in Monster Hunter Generations. If you’re playing too, let me know for a friend add. I have no friends. 🙁

metunnica
    Participant

I’m going to say Tokyo Mirage Session #FE.

Looks like X-2 on crack and i’d like to hear what its like 🙂

Sorry dude!

Branny
    Participant

I played the first few hours and it’s pretty crazy. It’s jpop idol culture meets persona with a dash of fire emblem.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Branny.

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Damn that’s a hard question to answer man. I know one, heard of another, and blind to the last. Whatever one you play shoot me a review.

Branny
    Participant

Still not sure, I’m kinda leaning towards xenoblade X. I have a lot of free time right now so..

Shinryu
    Participant

Have you played the original Xenoblade yet? Its better than Xenoblade X but I would probably suggest you play that one.

Branny
    Participant

I have, it’s very good. Xenoblade chronociles actually has a plot but X is pretty good too. I’m just running around exploring as a pathfinder and getting the probe locations linked.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar