Home » Topic » Currently listening to?

Currently listening to?

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Miscellaneous! Music Currently listening to?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Raistlin Mustaine 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Branny
    Participant

A topic to post whatever you’re currently listening to while lurking the net.

I’ve been listening to ALOT of Scar Symmetry lately. Along with Ronnie James Dio and other 70/80’s rock. I found my old Heavy Metal the movie soundtrack and that’s pretty much been my driving music for a week or so.
    Sammy Hagar
    Devo
    Cheap trick
    Blue oyster cult
    Journey
    Classic gold

Let me know what you got jamming!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Branny.

banedrom
    Participant

Branny, it is good to see you back in full force. It’s been a while.

I am down with some RJD. He was just… awesome.

I have been rocking a lot of 90’s metal, the stuff I grew up with. Pantera, Slayer, Metallica, Megadeath, Danzig. All the Danzig.

Branny
    Participant

Good to be Back!

That’s some music you got There! I can’t listen to heavy metal while driving. I’ll start flooring the gas and run someone over. I got a ticket once when I bought rob zombies educated horses album. Lmao good times.

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Kenny G baby! Probably the only human that could calm Godzilla.

Branny
    Participant

Lmao are you just laying back, listening to his smooth jazz.

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Haha only way to truly experience it.Just gotta let that songbird take you away.

Frankie Flash 24/8

Recently

Lacuna Coil
    Epica
    Watain
    Children of Bodom
    Sargeist

Raistlin Mustaine

Just bought the new Trivium album, The Sin and the Sentence. Not too shabby.

Cameron
    Keymaster

I went into it expecting to hate it because of Metalcore, but I was surprised.

Raistlin Mustaine

I used to hate screaming in music but with Trivium I can’t help but love it. Love how they combine singing/screaming. New album is good but their album Shogun is their ‘Rust In Piece’.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar