Home » Topic » Cheesing?

Cheesing?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blackmagejustin 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Blackmagejustin
    Participant

What are you stances on cheesing a game? Let it be a fighting game cheesing moves to win or a RPG cheesing something to lv up fast.

I ask this because in Persona 5 at a certain time there is a status effect you can inflict on a almost unbeatable enemy and it’s insta death and you get a shit ton of experience for it. Like I went from lv 54-99 in about 2 hours. You can’t do it until very late game but some people would frown on this but I mean the developers put it in the game right?

metunnica
    Participant

I think is ok but a bit cheap.

Do you not feel like the game is too easy now you’re Level 99?

I’ll concede if you have finished everything and just want to level grind then I guess its ok, and if you need to beat some super boss but in general, mid game its cheap.

As another example there was a football game (soccer to you Americans) where my mate had learned to score direct from corners. It was so frustrating, it got to the point where I refused to play him. Scoring direct from a corner It happened in real life, but to score direct from a corner is a fluke not a guarantee!!!! Ahhh just thinking about it is getting me soooooooooooo angry.

Anyway, have a listen to the UFF FFIV review and hear Joe’s cheap way to complete the game after the moon gave him a spanking. As Jacob Wright would agree… The moons not that tough, just don’t be a bitch! (Smiles evilly and laughs like Kafka, Mic Drops and walks away) 🙂

Blackmagejustin
    Participant

Oh yeah I’m on the last palace (dungeon) and nothing was hard just very bad HP sponges at this point I’m just in it for the ending story.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar