Home » Topic » Check out the new show! A Dragon Quest Podcast!!!

Check out the new show! A Dragon Quest Podcast!!!

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Miscellaneous! Random Check out the new show! A Dragon Quest Podcast!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  D-Rom0826 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

D-Rom0826

The Puff Puff Hour is a brand new show supported by Geekdom Entertainment that focuses on the Dragon Quest/ Dragon Warrior main series and spin-off games. The hosts include Kaleb Craig, Jacob Wright, and myself (Dylan Rominger). We will be reviewing every main series game (except DQX) in order and most of the spin-off games in the series. If you guys like UFF and [Nude]Clan, you’ll probably enjoy The Puff Puff Hour (TPPH). We don’t have a set schedule yet, so episodes are going to be somewhat random at first. We are currently live on iTunes and Libsyn now, so check it out: (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/dragon-quest-i-1986/id1289107603?i=1000392657415). We are still in the process of adding our info. to the main site, so if you have any questions or suggestions for the new show, you can add them here. Thanks everyone! Quest On!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar