Home » Topic » Check out my RPG Podcast

Check out my RPG Podcast

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hat 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hat
    Participant

Hey everyone, I just launched a weekly new podcast a few weeks ago called “Phoenix Edge an RPG Podcast” with a friend of mine. We just released our 3rd episode today in which we talked about the marketing of FFXV and what aspects from FFXV we would like to see carried over to FFXVI among many other topics. Our show is on I-Tunes and a few other podcatchers, as well as on YouTube, we’d appreciate if you all could check us out!

The next game we are going to be talking about is Chrono Trigger.

http://phoenixedge.libsyn.com/final-thoughts-on-final-fantasy-xv

We are trying to release a new episode every Tuesday.

Hat
    Participant

Hat
    Participant

fruff
    Participant

Hey buddy, I have nothing to listen to at work so I am giving this a shot now. FFVII and CT is a great way to start!

Hat
    Participant

Thanks fruff, sorry I didn’t see your response until later, but I hope it was a good listen!

Hat
    Participant

Thanks everyone!

Hat
    Participant

Hat
    Participant

Hat
    Participant

Hat
    Participant

So YouTube is being annoying and still processing HD, but our latest episode is available in 360p now, but it should be in HD sooner or later today.

https://player.fm/series/phoenix-edge-rpg-podcast

Hat
    Participant

Hat
    Participant

Rob Lennon
    Participant

Hat,

I just started up with your Podcasts. I am up to the second podcast. I will be catching up (while waiting for newer Geekdom podcasts to upload). I like what I’m hearing. 100% will add to my rotation. Thanks!

Rob

Hat
    Participant

Thanks Rob, sorry I didn’t get back to ya sooner but I’m glad you enjoyed it! I was out of town this week, and didn’t check back.

Naturally, episode quality is much better as the show goes on, we’ve learned quite a bit since episode 1.

Thanks again!

Hat
    Participant

This week in our rpg podcast, we are talking about Ni no Kuni 2, an FF OST poll, the Diablo Series, Kingdom Hearts news and… Sea of Thieves.. Although it probably isn’t really an rpg, it is being classified as one. Thanks for checking us out!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar