Home » Topic » Character on BrynhildrPage 2

Character on Brynhildr

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Seventhcircle 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Michelle

Hi there! You guys talking about FFXIV have really made me want to try it out. I made a character on Brynhildr, Solria Darilaros. Hoping I can join the free company and play with some of the others. Thanks!

Michelle

Ok, didn’t realize you can’t join an FC when doing the free trial. 😄 I’ll run through that and request again.

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing you throughout Eorzia, Michelle!

LightSage89
    Participant

To make things a little easier, here is a tentative schedule for when I should be on.

I should be on FFXIV most days since Stormblood dropped. My weekends are totally free. Monday through Thursday I should be on by 5:30 to 6:00 PM PST. Fridays I get off work early, so I should be able to be on by 4:00 to 4:30 PM PST.

I recently bought a new headset/microphone to replace the one I lost when I moved, so I’m back on the Discord.

Except for when I’m Bird farming, I’ll be down to run pretty much anything with anyone who needs it. I don’t have everything unlocked, but I have most of the things unlocked.

gilth

Hi, I was just listening to one of the podcasts from a couple of weeks ago, and was curious if you all were still working through Stormblood. I have a 70War on another server, but might look into transferring over for some fun.

Seventhcircle

Hey character name Sevn Circle. Coming back after 3 years, looking to join Free Company. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar