Home » Topic » Character on Brynhildr

Character on Brynhildr

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Seventhcircle 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Kegs1223

Hello everyone I transferred my character to Brynhilder. My character name is Tisamon Mienn add me and let’s play some FFIVX!!!

Will45591

Sweet, I took a break for a little while but will definitely add you when I get back on!

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

Awesome, Kegs! @krinital will be pleased!

Chris
    Participant

Hello just started up on FF XIV, and was wondering if there is a Free company to join on brynhilder that belongs to the podcast. Thanks, hope to see all online =D

Gagezilla04
    Participant

I created a character on Brynhildr as well. Eliath b’Naal. This is my first time on an mmo so sorry if I am a little slow on some of it but I would love to play with some of the listeners or UFF/geekdom cast. Add me and I hope to figure out what to do from there. Haha

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

Welcome all! @krinital is the master of the Free Company, so he’ll be best equipped to help. I’ll make sure to add you when I get back on, Gage. Looking forward to doing battle with you all!

Alundra
    Participant

Heya. I just got back into the game. Add me for the Free Company. My name is Arcangel Aldriel. Hope we can team up.

krinital

i have been a bit busy i will be trying to add you this week.

go here so we can chat and i can get notified your on.

https://discord.gg/Ajfhg4P

Gagezilla04
    Participant

Thanks @krinital I hope to put in some hours this weekend. I will look for you as well @alundra

Zoloe

I also made a character on Brynhildr[brand]. Please invite me if you catch me online. My character’s name is Zoloe Rose.

LightSage89
    Participant

Wow. I thought I had my character posted all ready.

My character is Toragana Kahkol. Female Au Ra, main Dragoon level 66, currently doing Stormblood content. I am in the FC.

Justin E Lawrence
    Participant

Hey Everyone I started playing ff14 on byrnhildr and wondered if I could get a free company invite. Character’s name is Don Dellbon. I’m a level 36 WHM main and casually working my way through the story of ARR

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

Hey Justin! I’ll make sure to get you added tonight. Glad to have you! Let us know if you need help with dungeons at any point.

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

I tried adding you @Justin , but the system didn’t pull you up. Is it one name, or two?

Gabranth
    Participant

Judge’ Gabranth’ feel free to add me, highly skilled ninja main, always down to run stuff.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar