Home » Topic » Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums [Nude]Clan Game/Movie Discussion Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Shinryu 3 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

Hey guys! I’m almost done with the softcore version of Symphony of the Night, and look forward to the review episode. That being said, what do you guys think of the game? Do you like this newfangled RPG version of Castlevania? Do you prefer the older entries in the series? Do you even know what I’m talking about?

Shinryu
    Participant

I prefer Castlevania Rondo of Blood which is the game that came out before Symphony of the Night. Remember the beginning of Symphony of the Night where you play as another guy and fight Dracula? Well that was the final battle of the previous game.

The older titles didn’t have the rpg elements.

Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night are my favorites though.

metunnica
    Participant

I had never heard of this game but now have it on my PSP and I have to say… Its Awesome!

How did I miss this game as a kid!

A platform game you can save and upgrade your character, genius!

I rally miss these types of simple yet challenging games.

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Did you hear about it via the show metunnica? I love these older style games.

Shinryu
    Participant

metunnica pick up Dracula X Chronicles for PSP it has Rondo of Blood, Symphony of the Night and a 2.5D remake version of Rondo of Blood all in one game. Its on the psn store too under 10 bucks.

metunnica
    Participant

@kcraigf I did hear about it from [Nude] Clan so thank you guys.

@shinryu £7.99 in the UK PSN store, now in my wish list for when I get paid 🙂

Shinryu
    Participant

@metunnica be sure to use this http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/938141-castlevania-the-dracula-x-chronicles/cheats

It shows how to unlock the 2 other games easy from the start.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar