Home » Topic » Bright

Bright

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cameron 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Rob Lennon
    Participant

Have you guys watched Bright yet? If so, what are your thoughts? I loved it. It’s like everyone from Suicide Squad (minus Margot Robbie) got together and said, “OK, NOW let’s make a kick ass movie”

They already signed up for Bright 2.

Cory

I hesitated to watch it because I read a lot of negative reviews. But if your saying it is good then I will give it a shot. I will probably watch it in segments.

Thedoors93
    Participant

I liked suicide squad but honestly I wasn’t too hot on this. Interesting premise but man some of the writing as well as acting was just too cringe for me. On a positive note the movie was pretty looking and some of the action scenes were nice. Also it did have that big budget man movie feel which was cool for a Netflix movie. C+ for me if I had to grade it

Rob Lennon
    Participant

I think the movie got a lot of pre-determined hate because of Suicide Squad. I really like the sociological aspects. The setting of current day LA is perfect to reflect the differences in how Orcs and Elves would evolve.

Cory

So I finished it. I enjoyed it and was entertained. Do I think it was a good movie? No. Did I like it? Yes. Will I watch the sequel? Yes.

Some of the dialogue was really bad. I grimaced every time Each of the characters called the other partner. Also, the scene where the Ogre was blooded was forced and cheesy. There was also a lot of exposition.

I enjoyed it though.

RLennon72

Aww, you guys missed my question?

Cameron

Kaleb usually only presents one question per episode, but we will get to yours soon. I’ve seen it, so I do have a few things to say.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar