Home » Topic » Blog Curiosity

Blog Curiosity

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kcraigf 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

kcraigf
    Keymaster

I’m trying to come up with some ideas for posts on my blog. Is there anything you’d like to see? Movie/game reviews? Specific topics?

D-Rom0826

I would like to see more Nintendo articles. Maybe do some top 10 lists, like top 10 favorite Pokemon. You could do an article for any game series you want to be revived or continued. You could finally finish Paper Mario and review that haha

kcraigf
    Keymaster

I’ll get to Paper Mario damnit!

Branny
    Participant

Top 10 lists are always a good topic for blogs. Maybe share your views on the gaming market.. or you can share what it is about games that make them so appealing.

I’m not the best at blogging..

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Alright I’ll probably do some of those.

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

Put up some of your art.

metunnica
    Participant

I want to see some of Joe’s art. The special pictures he draws during the shows 🙂

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Lol those are top secret. Only the one who wins the notebook shall see the horror.

Branny
    Participant

I thought your latest blog post was good. My idea for top south park episodes iso still the Best! Might have to be a top 30 though. Lol

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Yeah I’m gonna have to work on it. I’ve been meaning to do that for a while.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar