Home » Topic » Best Non-UFF FF Show! 2017 UFF Award Noms

Best Non-UFF FF Show! 2017 UFF Award Noms

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Ultima Final Fantasy Questions from us to you! Best Non-UFF FF Show! 2017 UFF Award Noms

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cory 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

What FF-related show is your favorite? Other than UFF of course 🙂

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

Limit Break Radio, FF Peasant

Alastor

MogTalk, when he’s not wasting time on shitty PvP his podcast is hands down the main stop to FFXIV podcasting. He gets good players known in the community and they offer a real insight into the topic at hand, so you really learn something.

Rob Lennon
    Participant

I’ll throw out Dark Pixel Gaming. Have you guys ever thought of doing a cross over with them? Aren’t they out of Provo too?

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

Dude, I know the name somehow, but I have no idea. How do I find out where they hail from?

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

Awe, I have confirmed that they are from UT at least. Any idea how they feel about us?

Rob Lennon
    Participant

I haven’t heard them mention you guys specifically. They do all gaming, but with a heavier focus on JRPG’s (Final Fantasy more than most). On YouTube, they are working on a massive discussion / Review of FF XIII. They have other in depth (but not as massive) of FF I thru X, XII, and Tactics.

They also have a background in film, so I know you guys could talk film shop also. One other note, they have talked about mature topics, but the NEVER curse on air. They replace cursing with the word ‘Fetch’. I know you are trying to stop cursing on air. I’m sure if you guys do a crossover, cursing would have to stop (Or slowed down in Schweiss’ case).

Cory

The only other FF podcast I listen to is Damn Chocobo but only when I am playing through a game they have played through.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar