Home » Topic » Best Discs poll or ranking

Best Discs poll or ranking

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lokilionhart 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

LokiLionhart

I think it would be cool if we compared and ranked all the discs throughout the series.. Obviously well have to break down a few entires that didn’t have multiple discs but most did and shouldn’t be hard to break up the other entries into a similar format..

Skoll Hati

Interesting. Top ones that come to mind are FF7s disk two; I was unimpressed yet not exactly disappointed with disk 1 but disk 2 was unstoppable awesomeness. 9s was actually pretty balanced so that’s a lot harder to rank just in itself. I don’t remember 8 clearly by disk, all others I played were single items.

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

I really dig the 4th disc of ff8 with the time compression and the castle.

fruff
    Participant

I agree with the disc two of FFVII. Pure awesomeness.

I also liked disc four of FFVIII, but that is only because it was finally over.

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

Disc 1 of Final Fantasy XII. Classic.

Lokilionhart

I agree that disc 2 of 7 was insanely awesome.. In my experiences with final fantasy I think my favorite disc or part of the series was disc 3 of ff8.. Specifically after you get the ridiculously cool Ragnarok and they pretty much say “ok open world game now”.. I spent hours and hours doing every side quest and leveling up every GF and character.. I know I’ll never be respected on here by saying anything in 8 is my favorite so I guess my other top three are: 1. Disc 2 of 7 2. The end of FFX 3. Disc 4 of 9

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar