Home » Topic » Battle of the Beasts

Battle of the Beasts

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Shinryu 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

banedrom
    Participant

With Hedeaki Anno working on the new Godzilla podcast, the internet is absolutely exploding with Godzilla v Evangelion stories, artwork, and theories. There is even a new official Godzilla/Unit 01 hybrid figure coming out next year.
    Godzilla01

Anyhow, my question is this. Who do you two think would win in a fight? Godzilla or Evangelion Unit 01? I obviously have my own investment in this question as well, but I really am curious what you guys think.

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

Oh man, looks like I’m re-watching Neon Genesis…

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Which version of Godzilla? Cause I feel like the old kung fu Godzilla would kick some ass, and the newest version of Godzilla is so massive I dont think Unit 01 could fight it.

Drew Daybell

Oh gosh… such an insanely good question honestly. Eva unit 01 is certainly more agile than any version of Godzilla I am aware of (except PERHAPS ‘Zilla himself but we won’t even touch that).

I am going to have to think about this for a while…

Branny
    Participant

Huge NgE fanboy here..

It does honestly depend on which version of Godzilla and what state unit 01 is in.

Godzilla is a mighty monster with alot of power but unit 01 was designed to kill something on this scale. plus it has a chance of going berserk and just ripping zilla apart if it snaps.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Branny.

banedrom
    Participant

Depending on how much you look into the Eva mythos, I’m pretty sure the God Machine Unit 01 after it gets its S2 engine is nigh invincible. I wish I could go back in time, show Eva to 1960s/1970s Toho and watch them make a Eva Unit 01 suit. Then we could watch Godzilla v Eva on an even playing field.

Branny like Eva huh? I’ve got something that might interest you… Look on iTunes for Evangelion and check out this random show called Evangelion: A Commentary. The host is… somehow familiar.

Branny
    Participant

I’ll look it up. Lol

I’m a big fan.. was gonna take a pic of my collection. Not gonna pull all of those manga though..

I have the complete collection on vhs and DVD, along with the end movie. Plus rebuild special edition Blue rays. Bunch of books about the series and episode break downs..

Spent a lot of years obsessing over the series.. lol

Shinryu
    Participant

I would like a Godzilla vs Pacific Rim movie. Anyone else think it would be cool?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar