Home » Topic » Batman

Batman

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kcraigf 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Anyone else reading Batman? Or am I alone in this world? Also Saga.

#24186 Reply

Cory

I was actually going to post about batman. I just finished issue #39. There was a lot of hate about it on twitter. I liked it a lot and am interested in seeing where it goes. It is funny how serious some people take it. These characters have been around for so long; they have literally done everything. Tom King has become my favorite writer. I have enjoyed everything that he has done so far.

#24190 Reply

kcraigf
    Keymaster

I’ve been loving all of the Batman stuff since new 52. #39 is making me anxious. Bruce better not do it man.

#24209 Reply

Joseph DeGolyer
    Keymaster

I don’t see it on your Hogib Craig….

#24211 Reply

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Haven’t put any of my comics up yet I’m waiting til the can add them in bulk.

#24248 Reply

Cory

10 year in a remote place with Wonder Woman. Batman is human. There is not a guy alive that wouldn’t do it.

I am sure they will end up getting distracted and nothing will happen. But if something does happen I have a feeling catwoman would be cool with it.

I started Batman at the start of the new 52. It has been a little up and down but overall I have enjoyed keeping up with it. What has been your favorite story arc so far? Mine is probably ‘the war of jokes and riddles’

#24259 Reply

kcraigf
    Keymaster

I loved Batman eternal a lot. Endgame was cool too.

#24262 Reply

Cory

Endgame was good but I don’t like what it became. I was not a big fan of Jim Gordon as Batman. The art was really good in the Gordon-Batman issues though.

Batman Eternal was really good. It had a lot of filler though. I remember having a problem with the very end of it.

Do you like that it is bi-weekly now or did you prefer it once a month? At first I was against it but now I prefer it.

#24265 Reply

kcraigf
    Keymaster

I like having more to fill my Batman fix. Eh I don’t mind the filler for Batman because it all went somewhere with it instead of being an empty story thread. The Gordon stuff was slow I’ll give you that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Batman
Your information:

Skip to toolbar