Home » Topic » Are you a listener or a fan?

Are you a listener or a fan?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Milkmann 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

metunnica
    Participant

Obviously we’re all listening to the shows but do you consider yourself a fan? The guys mentioned how they feel about calling us fans/listeners but how would you like to be called

#FanCore

Shinryu
    Participant

Fan for sure

Kaleb Schweiss
    Keymaster

I accept all the fan love. But the real question is…. Are you fans of us, or just our shows?

Cory

I am a listener but only a fan to one host. #teamcraig

JK… I am a fan to all the hosts.

Branny
    Participant

I consider myself a fan and listener. The guys first started the podcast, I made sure to listen to each episode on release. Then I joined the forum and we all became friends, d’aww!

I’m a listening friend fan..?

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Thanks guys, fans of the show or fans of us we accept all into our fold. Ah how I love to see #teamcraig haha.

The Hound

I am both a fan and a listener. As a whole, you provide fantastic amounts of entertainment and info. I was for team kaleb until I saw the black and white profile photo. It makes you look like a creepy guy that sneaks into peoples homes to sniff there underwear and watch them sleeping. I’m just saying bro! Keep up the good work.

P.S. Tell Joe that cranberry juice will help soothe his period aches and pain.

Branny
    Participant

Lmao

Battman2J
    Participant

How about something show specific, like “nudies,” or “clansmen?”

FeliciaNoMiko
    Participant

I find it hard to say since I’m not sure how one would define the two or differentiate them. I am a fan of the show in that I like it, am subscribed and look forward to listening. I guess that is a listener too.

Branny
    Participant

Maybe not clansmen.. lol
    Nudies..

I’ve never been a fan of podcasts or youtubers that give their fanbase a name.. maybe I’m just really jaded and hatefull now.

metunnica
    Participant

I think ‘Nudies’ is the one!

Good work Batman!

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Lol Nudies is certainly something.

bc
    Participant

A fan for sure. I started with UFF and now find I listen to Nude Clan first every week.

The dynamic between you four works really well for a podcast that is incredibly conversational, as opposed to a presentation each week. I remember after listening to the first few shows I was taken back a bit when I thought I feel like I’ve been hanging out with these guys for years.

Skoll Hati

I’m sure the listeners like us who are invested enough to go on the forums would mostly consider ourselves fans, I surely do. But the question is with the people who aren’t here who maybe listen less loyally. I consider myself a fan of the entire NC network but there are many podcasts that I pick and choose which episodes to listen to and would only consider myself a listener and not a fan.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar