Home » Topic » Are we planning on meeting up in 14 to help The guys through HW?

Are we planning on meeting up in 14 to help The guys through HW?

Geekdom Entertainment Network Forums Forums Ultima Final Fantasy Questions for the Show Are we planning on meeting up in 14 to help The guys through HW?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Byrtoff 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

RavenousLlama
    Participant

This may have already been discussed but is there any plans on what nights the guys will be playing so we can party up through cross server party finder?

Gagezilla04
    Participant

I would be up for this. I just started playing ffxiv and I think running with a group for a while would help me with some of the gameplay.

Byrtoff

Something sone of you may not know being newer to the game and the hosts playing touch and go with 14. You can now take advantage of the cross server party finder to play instanced dungeons and trials with people on other severs in your data center. This can even have a pass word so you play with just your fans. This paired with the use of discord you mentioned recently means you can post a link to your discord somewhere and players from other servers can just hang out and chat and help you find things if you have questions. Then when you are ready to do an instance you can put it in a private party finder and share the password with your discord. I have seen this leveraged well in large ffxiv twitch streams to connect people with thier fandoms. I am not sure what data center you are on so not sure i will be able to join you from leviathan, but you probably have more fans you can play with than what are on your single server. Up to you guys but i would hate for you to get bogged fiwn for lack of people to play with when the new tools exist

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar