Home » Topic » Adamantoise

Adamantoise

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cory 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Brentton Smith (ThyDeathSword)

This may be answered at some point in UFF but I’m just getting started on UFF, I started listening to you guys with NudeClan. But I want to know how long it took you guys to beat Adamantoise? Me, the dumbass that I am, didn’t realize I had got the Ring of Lucii after I beat the game. I checked my trophies and seen that I was fairly easy to get a Plat so I took my happy ass to fight the giant fuck turtle. 3hrs later I beat him…..yes 3 fucking hrs of constant healing and dealing barely any damage. Afterwards I called my friend and told him that this was the longest fuck face fight I’ve ever been in and then I’m informed that I could one shot him if I had the Ring of Lucii. I contemplated giving up completely on life after I received that information. I now start checking guides before I just start a fight all Willy nilly.

abrack
    Participant

Took me about an hour and a half or so to beat him the old fashioned way. Should have been epic but honestly one of the worst designed boss fights I’ve ever played.

The ring thing was made super OP a patch so if you played the game around when it was released that wasn’t really an option at the time.

kcraigf
    Keymaster

Yeah honestly you should feel good that you did it the right way and not the Joe way. As for using guides all the time well that just feels like not playing it to me. Sure they can help find stuff when you’re stuck but for boss fights you might As well let the game play itself. Forever guide = Joecore.

Cory

I usually feel good about not using shortcuts to beat super bosses. However, this fight was terrible and required no skill. I remember just hitting him a bit and then teleporting away and then hitting him some more.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar