Home » Topic » 2017 Goals

2017 Goals

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  FeliciaNomiko 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hailblue156
    Participant

I just listened to the latest episode and really enjoyed this one. Especially the duck fight, I almost wrecked driving laughing so much at that discussion. I didn’t hear about anyone reading more books in 2017, if you plan on taking on that challenge again I have a great series for you all to read if you want to start off the year with a new book. Let me know if you all are interest and I can point you in the right direction.

kcraigf
    Keymaster

What do you suggest?

Hailblue156
    Participant

The Edge of Beyond by Raz Wickham. There are two books in the series with a third one later this fall I believe.

Hailblue156
    Participant

I would be more then happy to send my copy for you all to read.

FeliciaNomiko

Hmm, sounds like something I need to check into. Does it have audio versions too?

FeliciaNomiko

I would recommend both of Jim Butcher’s series, the Dresden Files (books 1&2 are a bit rough but things get really good later, so worth it. There are 15 out now.) and Codex Alera. (there are six, that series is done. The first one is a bit slow, but the rest are very good) Butcher has a talent for making the world bigger and cooler with every book.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar